Buy and Restore an Historic
With labour and material costs finally on the wane, you may wish to consider buying and renovating an Italian property. Whether you are looking for an Italy property to restore in a medieval town, an Italian apartment or palazzo for sale, a rural Italian farmhouse with land, or an Italian Borgo or hamlet for sale, then we have a range of Italy properties on this site that we hope is of interest.
Location of Italy property to restore
All of the
Restoration of Italian property for sale
All of the Italian property requiring restoration comes complete with plans and planning permission and many have had the conversion taxes paid. Having been through the buying process ourselves, we have provided pages dedicated to legal side of buying a property, help and advice and tips on the Italy property restoration & project management process. We even have an Italian property restoration cost estimator that will allow you to calculate the final cost of your dream Italian property.
Links to Italy property to restore:
- Italy property to restore- Sarnano Apartment
- Italy property to restore- 2 or 3 country residences Caldarola
- Italy property to restore- Pair of grand properties
- Italy property to restore- Sarnano Barn
- Italy property to restore- Le Marche Cessapalombo Farmhouse
- Italy property to restore- Le Marche House in Falerone
- Italy property to restore - Le Marche Borgo or Hamlet for sale